Followers

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Downtown Clifton Forge

click on photos to enlarge
That's the Masonic Theatre over there. It was built in 1905 and still going strong...for more info on the Theatre CLICK HERE

Today I am thankful that my sweet Ozzy is feeling better! Last week he tore a pad right off his front paw. I noticed him limping and not using that paw and when I took a closer look the pad was just hanging there....looked so painful. I cleaned it up and bandaged it, kept that up for a few days and he is back to his old self...thank goodness!
Linking up with Michelle's Thankful Thursday

Have a great day :)



14 comments:

  1. Interesting architecture!
    Glad Ozzy is healing. He looks a lot like a dog my mother had years ago. Her dog wagged his short stubby tail up and down instead of back and forth!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nurse Tanya, you did very well!! I like the age and style of the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, the theatre looks nice. I am so glad your Ozzy is feeling better. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know that your sweet old dog is in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs for Ozzy being brave!
    Great old theatre building!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are many things, a wife, a mom, a lover of all good things, and a vet! Lucky people in your family - including Ozzy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favorite is the doggie shot and great building photo too ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, that must have been painful! I guess you will never know how it happened. I have never heard of a Masonic Theater!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad he is better too...that's a bad booboo! I was just reading a book about the architecture of old buildings and love seeing this photo. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad he is recovering! I've never heard of a dog tearing off a pad like that, but sounds very painful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either! I google it ahem I saw it and saw a lot of dogs even chew their pads off but his looked like it had actually been ripped...what I had read said it heals quickly though which it has!

      Delete
  11. Poor baby! I'm glad he's better Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Ozzy! Glad he is doing okay. Our dogs get into stuff around the farm, so I know how tough it can be!! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)