Followers

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Walkway

click on photo to enlarge
Bedford

Monday afternoon I had to take Dalton to the Ortho doc to have him evaluate the break in his thumb. While looking at it he said that he might want to do surgery and put a couple of pins in it depending on the degree of the break so he took us in for xrays...today I am thankful that the break was "borderline" on his degree scale so we got out of there with just a cast! I am pretty sure if Dalton participated in Thankful Thursday he'd be thankful for the same thing! We go back in 3 weeks to see how it looks...hopefully I can update that week's Thankful Thursday with "his thumb is all healed up and the cast was removed"! Poor kid is getting bored having to sit out of sports.

Linking with Michelle's Thankful Thursday

Off topic: Do you like to fish or know someone who does? My oldest son Christian and his best friend (both are avid fishermen) have started their own mail order fishing lure business. Aaron hand makes the lures and Christian is on the business end of it. Check out their website: Shrews Customs

10 comments:

  1. Hello! Sorry about his thumb, I am happy that Dalton just needed cast. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...good news and neat looking lures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief! It is SO good he does not need surgery and pins!!! A mail order lure business, now THAT is a smart idea!! I hope they get lots of orders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry t hear your son broke his thumb! That sounds very painful. I hope he heals quickly.

    My Dad loved to fish when he was alive, but my husband did not, so he did not pass that love on to my children. It's a very peaceful sport and environmentally friendly of you do catch and release of under size fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Glad his break wasn't serious enough to require surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you can report all healed next time! I fish, but have my own favorite lures...though I did check them out and they look god.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you got the best report out of a bad situation. I think your son's business venture sounds great! Best of luck to him! Thanks for linking up today and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very pretty!

    ps. I am not good, nor patient at fishing..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad that the report has come back well and he'll be back to his old 'sports playing' self soon! (fingers crossed!!!) I can imagine he's chomping at the bit to get moving/playing.
    Good for the kids and their lure business!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)