Followers

Friday, October 30, 2015

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 59 - More on JMU Gameday

click on photos to enlarge

Remember last week's photo? Well that was taken this past spring so I decided to update it with how it currently looks with the pretty purple/yellow mums!

Now for my Willy Nilly's:

I took a few videos and I apologize for the shakiness, I felt like I was holding the camera steady ha! But you can get a sense of the excitement!

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Now I hope you will play along! Post 5 random things, can be anything at all and link back right here. Visit others and have fun! Thanks!! Have a great weekend and a safe Halloween!



8 comments:

  1. I see, it was a great game day! And very pretty with the colorful autumn flowers.
    Happy Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand the excitement...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this post Tanya and the videos were fun. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple and yellow mums are so beautiful! Fall is such a special time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again...thanks for sharing the game with us. Bud loves his JMU. We still can’t believe one grandson is a freshman there. Chose it over University of Maryland.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)